“Johnny Flamethrower is a photo artist hailing from the Midwestern United States. His work has been featured in The World’s Greatest Erotic Art of Today Volumes 2, 3 and 5, Skin Two Magazine, ARTundressed, and the Dirty Show, among others.”
Johnny Flamethrower’s work has a great edginess to it that I just love! The lighting, the colors, the cropping – all put the viewer right in the middle of the scene. Yes!!
“My goal is to create inspirational art. I believe that imagery should make you feel good about yourself or make you smile thinking about something that you love. What we surround ourselves with has the ability to affect how we feel, so why not surround ourselves with art that makes us happy? That is my motto and my goal with helping others live more inspired lives through art.
I offer prints of my personal work and offer custom photography sessions.
If you want to see more work or contact me….
Feel free to check out my website @ BokehBabe.net
Or follow me @ https://fetlife.com/users/8762362″
Welcome, BokehBabe! I cannot wait to see your work in person!
Dirty Little Secrets Art Gallery announces the 2019 artist line up! We have a full show, with lots of new names, a few returning artists, and even a few surprises!
We cannot wait for you to join us at Kinkfest!
Here are your 2019 artists:
Check back often as we announce more 2019 Dirty Little Secrets Artists!
I am pleased to introduce you to our artists for 2018.
Cat Cee is a local Portland Photographer and Artist. Her erotic art work features mainly photos she has shot at her Portland Studio and then those photos have been manipulated digitally either using layers and layers of visual textures, and or digital brushes. Her work can have a slightly story telling quality, and her goal is to have the images be evocative and sexy. She sells her work locally and on Etsy under the name The Stairway Down at www.thestairwaydown.etsy.com
These beauties arrived in the mail the other day and will soon be distributed throughout Portland and elsewhere! Grab one as a reminder to submit your art for the Dirty Little Secrets art gallery at Kinkfest in 2018!
We have announced the Call for Art is now open for the 2018 Dirty Little Secrets art gallery at Kinkfest
2018 will be another growth year for the gallery. We are including 3D art this year, and a small store area where you can sell prints and other items along with your original pieces that hang on the panels. There will be no charge to sell items in the store, but there will be the same 20% commission.
What’s more, is that we are putting a lot of your feedback into practice this year: we will have artist’s bios posted on their panels, business cards will be on display at the desk, there will be more signage to help patrons find ways to purchase art, and much more! Please look for more information about that in the coming weeks.
2018 will be a stellar event, as it is Kinkfest’s 20th anniversary. The festival is going all out, so come join the fun! Please help spread the word to other fellow artists!
Whew! What an event! I’m still trying to catch my breath after such an amazing and successful event! In fact, my VW bus is still loaded down with all of the supplies.
I started to report on all of they daily happenings but soon got caught up in the fun. Here is a list of highlights from the rest of the weekend:
- Artists hanging out in the gallery area, catching up with one another, and talking with patrons and potential models.
- “Spanky” giving his infamous foot massages to lucky recipients lounging in the gallery.
- Laughter and hugs and smokes shared around the firepit at the Saturday night meet and greet
- The many artist attendees interested in showing their work with us next year.
- The sharing of contact information for potential future commissions.
- The elation expressed by patrons who found “the piece” of art that they connected with, and then took home as their prize.
- The look of wonder and surprise when someone found a piece of art that speaks to them personally on many different levels
- The relief and relaxation that crossed many faces as they took a respite on the couches…and sometimes dozed off for a few
- The many “thank yous” we received from artists and attendees alike for providing such an experience.
- The many secrets shared with us on the DLS white board.
- The giggles heard as people read the secrets quietly or aloud to their friends…and then added their own
- The chatter, comments, and questions about next year discussed throughout the crowd attending the Saturday evening meet and greet held at the festival hotel over cigars and drinks around the fire pit.
- The hugs and giddy laughter as artists showing their erotic art for the first time become instant celebrities with the festival crowd.
What were your favorite highlights of the event? Please add yours in the comments!
Call for art: October 1st – January 31st,
(when all 20 panels have been reserved, we will close the call)
Art acceptance notification: February 7th, 2016
Dirty Little Secrets Art Gallery Show: April 14-16th, 2017
(during vendor alley hours)